Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Santa's Cookies


For my card I have used a House-Mouse stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added Stickles. My papers are from the Papermania "Home For Christmas" paper pack. I have used Die-namics dies to make my snowflakes and stars. I have also added some red star and circle gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
House-Mouse And Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC#158 - My Favorite Things (Christmas,cookies,House-mouse stamp,my fave snowflake die,gems)
Allsorts Challenge - Bring On The Bling
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Sweet Treats (Cookies)
Totally Gorjuss - Childs Christmas
Sweet Stamps Challenge - The Holidays




13 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.adorable image and your design and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

LOVE this image and you have colored it up beautifully. Great papers and details too. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Donna Hanley said...

This images always makes me smile. Love the way you made up your snowflakes and your papers are just right for the image. Thank you for joining in on our fun here are House Mouse & Friends.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxxx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, so cute..Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) such a cute little mouse with a full tummy after eating Santa's cookies ,,, awww :-) Love the sparkle too ,, perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Karen said...

such a sweet card...

Donna K said...

Beautiful design papers on your card! That mouse is a sweetie…thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com!

butlersabroad said...

Beautiful Fiona, I love the HM range too but will not admit to how many I actually own! Love the papers and embellishments, wonderfully put together. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sparkles this month. Hope to see you again.

Hugs
Brenda
Sparkles DT

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, the HM image is super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

carol said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at BEARLY-MINE X Carol

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks so much for the joining our Favorite Things House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #158.

A wonderful Christmas card...love the snowflake die-a great addition!

♥ Sue Kment

Perfect Crafts said...

Gorgeous card. The image is so adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good Luck!
Hugs
Justyna DT