Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sweet Tooth Christmas Card

 

For my card I have used a House-Mouse digi stamp from the Joanna Sheen House-Mouse Triple Cd. I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. All of my papers are from "The Christmas And Winter 180 Stack" from DCWV that I bought a couple of weeks ago. My snowflakes are made with the Cheery Lynn Snowflakes plate die and also a Tonic punch. I have added some gems and pearls from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Gem Of A Challenge - Christmas Is Coming
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Christmas Cheer
AnMaCreatief Challenge - Christmas/Winter
Crafty Calender Challenge - All Things Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Food For Thought
Ooh La La Challenge - Food / Drink
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Christmas
Sketch and Stash Challenge - Sketch #125 (my new stash is all of the papers and snowflake die)
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes

18 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Fiona :-) the image is adorable and the papers and details are perfect ,,, super cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Hazel said...

Sweet, cute card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 149 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

brenda said...

As it’s something I don’t like doing will admit to this being a copy and paste comment because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely Christmas creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Merkku said...

Wow!
This is soooo cute creation!
Thanks For sharing with us at Sketch N' Stash- challenge!
Hugs Merkku

Chrissie said...

A fabulous, vibrant card with such a cute image and gorgeous papers.
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, love the image and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

catherine said...

This is so really cute Fiona and looks fabulous. thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.adorable mice and i love your traditional colours :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

A fabulous image. Love these cute mice. Thank you for playing along at AGOAC. x

Wendi said...

Fabulous card and colouring those colours are glorious
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Happy Crafting

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is fantastic I love the image the papers are fabulous and I love those snowflakes.
Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash x

Francesca said...

Very Beautiful Christmas creation, thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck !

Francesca x

Ally said...

oooh what a lovely card! thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
xx, Ally

Vivi Casale said...

how cute!!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
xx

LottesCards said...

O, wat een schitterende kaart! Leuk dat je meedoet met de challenge van AnMaCreatief. Liefs Lotte

Eret said...

Such a fun and sweet card. It's so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Christmas card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Seafield Jo said...

I love this image and you've coloured it so beautifully. I love all the bright colours on your card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

Jo :)