Monday, December 9, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card - Challenge #106 Winter Fun

It's time for our last challenge of 2012 at Crafty Cardmakers! This time around our challenge is hosted by Marie and she has chosen the theme of "Winter Fun " but not Christmas or New Year.

We are sponsored by
With a $20 gift certificate to their fab store

And also by
with this fabulous prize:-

Here is my "Winter Fun" card...


For my card I have used a Crafter's Companion stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. I have added some stickles and perfect pearls for snowfall and snow on the ground. My papers are from LOTV and DCWV. To embellish I have added some flowers and gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafts And Me Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Calender Challenge - Cold And Frosty
Natalie And Amy's Challenge - Cute And Cuddly Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes



7 comments:

Basslady said...

what an adorable card!

i love the 3-d-snow on it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Sandy said...

So sweet! I like your snow! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions! - Sandy, DT Member

WeirdCat said...

That's so cute, great idea, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

coops said...

so stunning fiona.fabulous sweet image and i love the icy colours :D

x coops xx

Emma Dawson said...

Very cute and I love the vibrant blue colour.

Thanks for taking part in this month's Natalie and Amy challenge.

Emma x

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Fiona - such a sweet card. Those girls look like they're having such fun in the snow! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
Helen x (DT)

Kim x said...

Lovely card Fiona.
Sorry I haven't been by in a while.
hugs Kimx