Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Purple Snuggly Penguin Card


For my card I have used a Sugar Nellie Stamp called "Warm Winter Wishes" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added lots of Stickles and pearls as snow. The purple papers is a Pink Petticoat printable and the white and blue one is from my scrap box. I have used my Cuttlebug "Dotted Swiss" embossing folder on the border and gone over the dots with some more Stickles. To make my snowflakes I have used a Cheery Lynn Snowflake plate die. To finish I have added some gems and pearls from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl Challenge - Sparkle And Shine
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Christmas Sentiment
Crafts And Me Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges2 - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Divas By Design - Feeling Festive
Inky Impressions Challenges - Winter or Snow
Lothian Crafts Challenge - Christmas Using Dies
My Craft Spot - Sparkle And Shine
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Winter / Christmas
Natalie And Amy's Challenge - Cute And Cuddly Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Pile It On Challenge - P Is For (Penguins, Purple, Pearls)
Stamping Sensations - Free And Easy
Stempelsonnen Challenge - Happy Christmas
Totally Gorjuss - Snows The Way To Go
Totally Papercrafts - Ho Ho Holidays



23 comments:

Jac said...

This is adorable and I love the purples, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Sandy Hulsart said...

Fiona, this card is just the sweetest thing. Love those little penguins. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Sandy said...

Fiona - So cute! Lovin all the purple. Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions!
-Sandy, DT Member

Tamesis said...

Ohhh ist die süße geworden. Einfach zauberhaft Weihnachtlich.
Hab herzlichen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne
Liebe Grüße
Tamesis

brenda said...

What a lovely entry for this months theme, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and very pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Pamela said...

What a pair of cuties! Thanks for joining in the challenge again this month.
Pamela
DT member for Lothian Crafts.

Sarah said...

ADORABLE card! I love that sweet image and the sparkle!!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

Janine said...

Such a cute Christmas card and I love the non traditional purples. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs, Janine xx

Denise said...

Beautiful card,thank you for joing in with the Crafting Musketeers challenge Denise (DT)

coops said...

so stunning fiona.really cute image and i love your lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

Amy Voorthuis said...

Hi Fiona, that penguin couple looks so cute and you coloured it so perfectly i'm just in love with how cozy they look....amazing work!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs, good luck and don't forget to check in tomorrow and see if you have won xx Amy

Amy Voorthuis said...

Hi Fiona, that penguin couple looks so cute and you coloured it so perfectly i'm just in love with how cozy they look....amazing work!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs, good luck and don't forget to check in tomorrow and see if you have won xx Amy

Tina said...

Oh die ist ja so niedlich. Wunderschön.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.
LG Tina

Avril Ann said...

AWE Fiona this is certainly my favourite Xmas sugar, love this card, great colours, and detail, thank you for sharing with us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck xxx

Emma Dawson said...

Wow, this is soooooo cute! Really love your image and the purples are gorgeous. In fact, I think I have the same papers somewhere and may have to hunt them out now!

Thanks for joining in this month's challenge at Natalie and Amy's.

Emma x

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, this is just adorable! I love the fun papers, adorable image and fun sparkle!
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Lothian Crafts Online.
Mags
x

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

This is so sweet! The glitter is a lovely touch!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Fran said...

Beautiful, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for Crafting Musketeers 'layer it up' challenge (love the colours), Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Eret said...

Happy new Year! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation. It is so adorable and the image is colored very beautifully. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
Eret x

Anna Jasiolek said...

Adorable couple, and I love the purple color, so unusual for X-mas card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx