Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bamboo Thank You Card



For this card I have used a stamp that I just purchased the other day, isn't he adorable? The stamp is by Crafters Companion and called "Bamboo" from the Party Paws collection. I have coloured him with my Spectrum Noir pens and added some Stickles. My papers are from the Lucy Cromwell designstax. To embellish I have added some flowers , pearls and gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Sunday Sketch And Stamp - Francesca's Sketch
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Show Your New Stash (New Stamp)
Spectrum Noir Challenge - Animals / Critters
Totally Gorjuss - Furtastic
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Something New (New Stamp)


7 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

awh he is so cute Fiona

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card I love the cute panda and his sparkly flower thanks for joining us for our Furtastic challenge at Totally Gorjuss.
Jenny x

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Cazro said...

A very sweet card, loving your new stamp. You'll make many nice cards with it. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.beautiful blue colours and i love the sweet panda :D

xx coops xx

Liz O. said...

such an adorable image!! Great card Fiona! TFS
Have a great day!

Ruza Rebel said...

Such a sweet card! Love the adorable image and the sparkle you added to the flower!
Thank you for joining our Something New Challenge at Whimsy Stamps.
Ruza, Whimsy Digital Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner