Monday, January 6, 2014

Crafty Cardmakers And More DT Card - Challenge #107 Bear With Me

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas :)

There have been a few changes made over at the Crafty Cardmakers Challenge..... we are now called Crafty Cardmakers And More and the blog has a fab new image etc....why not pop on over an have a look for yourself :) Our challenge this week is hosted by Feebsy and she has chosen the theme of "Bear With Me" in other words anything with a teddy bear, or more realistic image of a bear as the MAIN focal point of your project. Any sort of bear will be fine, so polar bear, grizzly bear, teddy bear etc., just make sure it is the MAIN focal point.

We are sponsored by

Here is my "Bear With Me" Card....


For my card I have used a Pollycraft digi stamp called "Cuthbert Heart" which I have coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from the Tilly Daydream paper pack. I have used an Xcut punch for my border. To embellish I have added some gems, lace and flowers from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes



4 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is a lovely card, I love the image and the backing papers are yummy

Feebsy said...

Wonderful card, it's such a cute image and the papers you've used are perfect.

Feebsy
xx

Kim x said...

Cute card Fiona.
hugs Kimx

Sarah said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!