Saturday, January 11, 2014

LOTV " It's A Girl " Card


For my card I have used a LOTV stamp called "Baby With Teddy" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles glitter glue. My papers are from the Dovecraft "Back To Basics III" pack. To embellish I have added some Sweetheart blossom flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some mini heart buttons from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Something New
As You Like It Challenge - Fave Single Colour And Why (Pink all the way, I make so many girly cards and you can't get any girlier than pink! )
Crafts And Me Challenge - Use A Heart (heart buttons)
Crafty Calender Challenge - Let's Celebrate!
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Patterned Paper
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Time To Celebrate
Divas By Design - Let's Celebrate!
Heck Of A Challenge - New (New Baby)
Inky Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges - New Beginnings
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - New Beginnings (old stamp, papers,buttons)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes



12 comments:

deesdesigns said...

Awww....this is so sweet! Love the soft pink color palette and this is one of my favorite LOTV stamps. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Di's Design Celebrate Challenge. I want to wish you a wonderful 2014 and I hope you'll join us for our challenges throughout the year!

Sandy Palmer said...

What a sweet card! I love the paper, and those added heart buttons! So pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "use patterned paper"! :)

Chris Hanselman said...

Adorable card. Love the image. Beautiful papers. Thanks for joining our Patterned Paper Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC-DT

Debs said...

Super sweet card - love that LOTV image :o)
Thanks for playing along with The Divas and PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Berni Cuttino said...

What a delightfully sweet card! The colors are amazing and I love your design. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
delightfulsketches.

inkydoodlecrafts said...

What a cute image! Lovely colours and embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our "New Beginnings Challenge". Mel :o)

Samantha said...

pretty card, thanks for playing along with us this time for your favourite colour challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Craftdee said...

Aaw, what a sweet image :-) Lovely card for the "Let's Celebrate" challenge at Di's Digi Designs
Hope you can join us next time too, Donna ♥

Seafield Jo said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the image, which you've coloured beautifully, and your great choice of backing paper. Fab embellishments too.

Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Calendar and good luck.

Jo x

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Anne said...

This is very pretty Fiona, love the traditional pink.

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge - good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Jane said...

Gorgeous little girl card, well done. Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC & good luck. Jane x