Wednesday, January 29, 2014

LOTV Wedding Card


For this card I have used the following items:
Image - LOTV stamp "Wedding Couple"
Papers - Pink Petticoat "Sweet Flourishes" 
Tools - Cheery Lynn Designs "Fanciful Flourish" Die and Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder
Embellishments - Flowers and Pearls from my stash
Medium - ProMarkers and Stickles

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania - All You Need Is Love
I ♥ ProMarkers - Love Is In The Air
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

love the red and white lotv stamps are fab

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and papers . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

coops said...

So gorgeous Fiona.Stunning romantic image and i love your design.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Ella's Design said...

Cute wedding card, Fiona! Sweet LOTV image, pretty details and fab CAS design!
Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Erica said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the red and white together and the backing paper is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Rene said...

Beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D

Kimbo said...

What a perfect wedding card and I love the colour scheme. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Kimbo said...

What a perfect wedding card and I love the colour scheme. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x