Monday, January 13, 2014

Me And My Dragon


For my card I have used a new stamp that I bought from Crafty Sentiments Designs called "Me And My Dragon" I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles glitter glue. My papers are from my scrap box. To embellish I have added some blue organza ribbon, a silver butterfly charm and some pearls from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Crafty Calender Challenge - Let's Celebrate
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Time To Celebrate
Divas By Design - Let's Celebrate
I ♥ ProMarkers - Add A Bow
Inky Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions Challenge - Something New (New Stamp)
Natalie And Amy's Challenge - One For The Girlies
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Paulaholifield's A Little Bit Crafty Challenge - Celebrate
That Craft Place Challenge - Charming
The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge - Use Some Ribbon



9 comments:

Michele said...

this is a really cute creation and your use of ribbon is just right. thanks for joining our use some ribbon challenge at the cheerful stamp pad!

Avril Ann said...

Fiona this is just brilliant, such a sweet image, beautifully coloured, you could enter this into our Butterflies challenge at Feeling Crafty this month, if you wish xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and brilliant colouring. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 77: use some ribbon - Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.stunning sweet image and your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, love the layout & papers you have chosen

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

KalySto said...

Such a cute image and a beautiful card!
Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenges!
Smiles, Kaly

Claudia said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

Lexie said...

This is gorgeous...fab layout! Thank you for joining us over at ALBC. Good luck. xx