Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Baby Girls Birthday Card


It was my baby girl's 11th Birthday yesterday, here is the card that I made her :)
For my card I have used a Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy digi stamp called "Tiffany" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from the Lucy Cromwell  DesignStax paper pack. I have used my new Martha Stewart Lace Heart border punch at the bottom and a small woodware punch for the leaves. My flower, gems and pearls are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges - Include A Heart (heart border punch)
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Natalie And Amy's Challenge - One For The Girlies
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Show Us Your New Stash (New MS Border Punch)
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Something New (New Punch)

9 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

She is stunning Fiona, love the colours you have used

Cazro said...

A very sweet well made card. Thanks for joining in with us at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful creation, great layout & the colours are fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

butlersabroad said...

Lovely card Jane, very pretty, bet your daughter loved it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkles this month.

Hugs
Brenda
Sparkles DT

Sharon said...

This is beautiful. I love the adorable image and design.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x
{Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card...thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.stunning sassy image and i love your lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

Chris Hanselman said...

Cute image. Love the hearts on the tights. Thanks for joining our You Have My Heart Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
Design Team
Delightful Challenge

Charlene said...

What a beautiful card, your daughter will love it. I love the colors that you used,your image is wonderfully done.Thank you for taking the time and sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps for the something new challenge.