Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cutie Cupid


For this card I have used a Pollycraft digi stamp called "Cuthbert Cupid" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Red and Crystal Stickles. My papers are from my scrap box. I have used an X-Cut scalloped circle die, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die and also a small Die-Namics heart die. To embellish I have used some paper flowers, a pearl brad and some heart shaped gems which are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Show Us Some Love
Crafty Calender Challenge - Love Is All Around
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Love Is In The Air
Cute Card Thursday - Lots Of Love
Cuttlebug Mania - A Touch Of Red
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Love And/Or Valentine's
Divas By Design - Die Cuts 
Feeling Crafty Challenge - Dies And/Or Punches
Fussy And Fancy Friday - Be My Valentine
Inky Chicks Challenge - Use A Cute Animal Stamp
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Spots And Stripes
Natalie And Amy's Challenge - Love Is All Around
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Wings, Fantasy And Fiction




21 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Love that heart paper! Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Anything Goes"! :)

Clay - Scrap - Kreativ .blogspot.de said...

That's a lovely card!!!
Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends. Hugs, Susanne.

Pamela said...

This is really cute! I love that red hearts BP - I think I might have some in my stash. Thanks for joining in the challenge again.
Pamela
DT member for Lothian Crafts.

Kimbo said...

What a cute cupid and I love that heart DSP. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Lin said...

Cuthbert is adorable, Fiona - love that background paper, too! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Céline said...

so cute card, love the red papers
thanks for playign with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Berni Cuttino said...

Charming, beautiful design and extraordinary coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
delightfulsketches.

rachel said...

love this - brilliant papers and that image is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck x

brenda said...

A very sweet image and pretty card Fiona, thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.i love all the hearts and cuthbert is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Dawn C said...

Such a cutie. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

Emz said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our 'Love is in the Air' challenge xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Francesca said...

Cute bear with lovely colours, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

Francesca x

Avril Ann said...

Hi Fiona, my lovely, this is a super cute card, hun, many thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck hun xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Fiona & I love the cute Pollycraft image.
Thank you for playing along with us at CLF, hope you will join us again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jenny said...

Beautiful, Thanks so much for sharing with us at a Creative Romance. Jen xx
P.S I have a little candy on my blog if your interested. http://jfroog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/new-candy-yay.html

Kerry said...

Ah, so cute. Love your teddy. Thank you for joining in with our Touch of Red challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

Craftdee said...

What a sweet image, love your card; Thanks for joining in the Love/Valentine's challenge at Di's Digi Designs Hope to see you in the new challenge starting today too, Donna ♥

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Lothian Crafts Online and good luck.
Mags
x

Claire Hope said...

Cute card, love the background paper! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar for our latest challenge!
Claire xx
CCC DT