Friday, February 28, 2014

Father's Day Card


For my card I have used a Karen's Doodles digi stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are from the DCWV "Boyhood" stack. To embellish I have added some bakers twine, a wrench charm and some screw brads.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free For All (I used sketch #31 and turned it upside down)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Squirrel And The Fox Challenge - Something Spooled (Twine)
Totally Gorjuss Challenge - Strings The Thing!


6 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

lol This is brilliant love the image :)

PaperDaisies said...

What a fabulous male card. I love the design. Great embellishments. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

NGCARDS said...

This is a great creation for a boy / male, thank you very much for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! Happy Crafting! xxx

Rene said...

This is awesome!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D

Lisa aka Myran said...

Haha, awesome card Fiona! Great take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining Papertake Weekly this week :)

coops said...

stunning male card fiona.i love your design and fantastic image :D

xx coops xx