Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love And Marriage


For my card I have used a LOTV stamp called "Over The Threshold". I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added some Star Dust Stickles. My papers are from Creata and the Doveraft "Back To Basic II" pack. I have used my MS "Lace Heart" border punch and a tiny X-cut leaf punch. To embellish I have added some sweetheart blossoms,pearls and lace from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - Hearts And Love
Card Mania Challenge - Love Is All Around
Cute Card Thursday - Lots Of Love
Divas By Design - With Love
Lili Of The Valley Monthly Challenge - Name That Tune (Frank Sinatra "Love and Marriage")
Papertake Weekly - With A Heart (heart border punch)
Passion For ProMarkers - Have A Heart (heart border punch)
The ABC Challenge - E For Embellish (Pearls, Lace and Flowers)

10 comments:

Mojca said...

oh what a gorgeous card. thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is beautiful Fiona love the papers and the image :)

Anne said...

Another really pretty card Fiona, thanks for entering our 'name that tune' challenge - good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Ann-Marie said...

A beautiful card, love the colour scheme and embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.beautiful design and colours and i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Eileen said...

One of my fav LOTV images. Love what you have done with it here. The purple works so well and great layout.
Thanks for playing along with our 'Have a Heart' challenge at PFP this week, and good luck
Eileen x

DesignerDiva said...

Snap! Great minds think alike Fiona, I used a LOTV wedding stamp too!
Beautiful colouring and love the purple little flowers.
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week for our 'With Love' challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Shelly said...

Such a sweet creation for our Have a Heart challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Thanks for taking part and good luck! Shelly :)

Andie's Space said...

Hi Fiona,
This looks so cute. Love the sweet image with that little touch of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design & Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx