Friday, February 28, 2014

Wild Rose Studio Thank You Card


For my card I have used a stamp called "Mia With Bouquet" from Wild Rose Studio. Since my daughter is called "Mia" she loves these stamps also and requested a couple to colour herself ( I think she is using one for my Mother's Day card lol)

I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles to highlight, I have also added some small pearls to the centre of the flowers in the image. My papers are from the Crafter's Companion "Frou Frou" paper pack and also from the Papermania "Lucy Cromwell" pack. I have used a small Hero Arts stamp for my sentiment. To make the fancy corners I have used a Cheery Lynn die and added loads of tiny little gems to the die cut. Lastly to embellish I have added some more gems and pearls and some crochet lace from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite 3D Texture And Why (Lace because its so pretty)
Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Make It Sparkle
Hanna And Friends Challenge - Favourite Stamp
I ♥ ProMarkers - Use Die Cuts No Punches
Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free For All (I have used Sketch #77, which I have turned on it's side)
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes With Pearls
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Squirrel And The Fox Challenge - Something Spooled (Lace)



12 comments:

tilly said...

A beautiful card, what a 'surprise' your daughters card will be lol.thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is lovely Fiona :)

Barb Hardeman said...

Very sweet card, Fiona. Such a sweet image and beautifully colored. So glad you joined us at Magnolia-licious "Bliung It Up" challenge this time round. Good luck in the draw...Barb <><

..Karen said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and hope to see you there again next time!

Jennifer Grissom said...

So cute! Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge!

Jingle said...

This is so sweet! Very pretty blues! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.beautiful blue colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Super sweet card - such a cute image and fabulous colours.
Thanks for playing with The Divas this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane x

Dora said...

This is so cute, love the sweet image and all the detail on your card :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week and good luck xx

Anna Jasiolek said...

cute and lovely card with such a fabulous colors. Thank you for joining our 'anythig goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and I wish you a good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

MagsB said...

What an adorable card, Fiona! The image is so sweet - and how special that she shares your daughter's name! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

love Mags B x