Monday, March 17, 2014

Crafty Cardmakers and More Challenge #112 - Decorative Paper Pricking - DT Card

Our challenge today at Crafty Cardmakers and More hosted by Josephine is Paper Pricking. Josephine would like to see decorative paper pricking. If you want you can stitch the holes you prick, but if you choose to do that, please ensure it's real stitching, not faux (drawn) stitching. Maybe you can make an entire paper pierced pattern?

We are sponsored for this challenge by
with 3 images of the winner's choice

Here is my "Decorative Paper Prick" themed card


For my card I have used a LOTV stamp called "Rosie Posy" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. I have used my new Die-namics "Pierced Square" dies for all my square shapes. All of my papers are from the Forever In Time "Purple Passion" paper pack. To embellish I have added some WOC Sweethear Blossons with some puched leaves (i used a small x-cut leaf punch) and some purple gems.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Colouring Medium and Why (ProMarkers because they are so quick and easy and give a great result)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - Monochrome
Creative Inspirations - Favourite Colour Combination (Purple and White)
Cute Card Thursday - Girls, Girls, Girls
I ♥ ProMarkers - Let's Get Spotty
Natalie And Amy's Challenge - Flowers
Papertake Weekly - BINGO (die cuts, free, glitter)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes



11 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, great layout & colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely lilac creation!
Thanks for playing along at creative inspirations.
CraftyNatalie
DT Member: creative inspirations

Josephine said...

That's such a sweet image, and you've put all the elements together in a fabulous design! Love how you've layered everything together.

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is sooo pretty such a cute image and the paper pricking adds to the whole design xx

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.fab pretty image and papers and i love your lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.fab pretty image and papers and i love your lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

Mojca said...

Waw looks really pretty! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! Mojca

Chris said...

this is a great get well card, I love the image and the purple color scheme. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Fiona! Your little darling is sweet as can be! Love the monochromatic theme popped with the touch of green and auburn! Very cute! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Bridie Payne said...

Great card, I love the little purple flowers

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts