Monday, March 10, 2014

Cutie Easter Card


For my card I have used a Karen's Doodles digi stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from the Forever Friends "Spring Time" paper pack. I have used a Crafts-Too die to make my yellow flower and also Cheery Lynn Designs "Fanciful Flourish" die. To embellish I have added some lace, polka dot ribbon, a purple paper flower,pearl and gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
AnMaCreatief Challenge - Spring / Easter
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite 3D Texture and Why? (Lace as its so pretty)
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge - Easter
Crafty Calender Challenge - Animal Antics
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - What A Gem
Crafty Little Fairies - Song Or Film Title (The Birdy Song - The Tweets)
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Spring And Easter
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Pile It On Challenge - Easter Joys
Stamp And Create Challenge - Ready For Spring


13 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

What a cute image I love how you have coloured him and such bright cheerful papers too :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

So very sweet! I love the color combination and your Easter image! The flourish is the perfect extra touch!

Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week!

Sandy Hulsart said...

Cute card, Fiona, I love that Karen's Doodles image. Great choice of papers and colors. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Tracey Fehr said...

Such a sweet card! I love all of the wonderful papers you've used to accent that adorable image. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On!
Tracey, DT

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous creation, thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie Fiona..fabulous colouring and sparkle..love the papers and colours and great song choice..
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Fab card, and I love your lace. Love the tweets theme too!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.the chick is so cute and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx

La Vikinga said...

Hi Fiona;

Great card and thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Ribbons this week! Welcome back tomorrow for a new challenge.

La Vikinga / DT at Crafty Ribbons

Samantha said...

Aawwww this is really cute, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Irina Gerschuk said...

Oh, what a sweet project!!! Love the coloring and all the details)))
Thank you for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Helen said...

What a sweetie! Thanks for joining us at Anmacreatief. Regards, Helen

Helen said...

Love it! A really cute image and I love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x