Monday, March 10, 2014

Skater Simon


For my card I have used a Mo Manning digi stamp called "Simon" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are from the DCWV "Boyhood" stack. To embellish I have added some bakers twine, a buttons and some red star gems.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - What A Gem
Crafty Little Fairies - Song Or Film Title (Sk8tr Boi - Avril Lavigne)
Divas By Design - Let's Hear It For The Boys
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT - One For The Boys
Mo Manning DP2 Challenge - Anything Goes With A Mo Manning Image
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


10 comments:

Chris said...

Brilliant image! Great design and colour scheme, I like the stars! Thanks for entering our 'for the boys' challenge at LCI.
Chris
x

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and colors!
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
♥ Sandra ♥

Sue B said...

Oh this is a fab male card! I love the image and you've coloured it beautifully! the papers and embellishments are perfect!! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

Whimsey said...

Very nice - great image; love the papers!

Thank you for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!
~Michele

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card for a boy Fiona, love the cool image and fab design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Sport challenge x

heidy said...

Fab card Fiona,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

coops said...

stunning male card fiona.i love your papers and fab image :D

xx coops xx

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Sweet card for a teenager, love the twine and button.
Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge, welcome again;-))m

Bridie Payne said...

Fab card, I love the stars motifs and the black greetings tag

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Sunday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Josephine said...

Beautiful card! I love how you've layered the image with the squares - it's really effective.