Monday, March 3, 2014

Sugar Nellie Mother's Day Card


For my card I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp called "Manga Kids" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. I have used some Papermania papers from my scrap box. I have added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, a flower and some pearls from my stash. I have used a Cheery Lynn "Fanciful Flourish" die.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Bearly-Mine Challenges - One For The Girls
I ♥ ProMarkers - Use Die Cuts No Punches
Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free For All (I used sketch #43)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes With Pearls
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Sugar Bowl - Mother's Day Or A Special Lady


11 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

Fabulous colouring Fiona and I love the papers you have used.

Laura Sterckx said...

This card is adorable! I love the colors and the design! The image is colored beautifully! The flower looks so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is so sweet Fiona! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.those papers are lush and i love your image :D

xx coops xx

Dawn C said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge this week x

Dawn C said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge this week x

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card, i'm just here replying to the question you asked about the amount of entries you can enter on the crafts and me challenge, the amount is one and the post has been corrected, thanks for asking, hugs Liz xx

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! And I love the papers! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

mixamatoasties said...

Sweet card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin.

Susan

Lori said...

Very cute card - love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week xoxoxox

carol said...

Hello..oh wonderful creation, looks fabulous, thanks for playing along withus at BEARLY-MINE x carol