Friday, April 11, 2014

Pride And Joy Father's Day Card


For my card I have used a LOTV stamp called "Pride And Joy" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are from the DoCrafts "Wellington Bear" paper pack. To embellish I have added buttons threaded with some brown bakers twine and some copper self-adhesive nail heads.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Little Fairies - Button Up!
I ♥ ProMarkers - Bounty Of Buttons
Passion For ProMarkers - So Sentimental
Southern Girls Challenge - Earn Your Stripes
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes


13 comments:

Shell said...

Gorjuss creation, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this time.
Shell xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

I love this stamp, I made a card not long ago with it will need to use it again I think it's so cute and I love the papers you have used with it xx

Ella's Design said...

Cute Father's day card, Fiona! Fab papers, great layout and sweet image!
Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, thanks for playing at ClF

Jules lozinski said...

Great card. thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place. Hugz Jules DT That Craft Place xx

Karen said...

Super cute love the image and the stripes. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Marie said...

A very cute and lovely fathers day card. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

coops said...

stunning male card Fiona.fab image and design :D

xx coops xx

rachel said...

super card Fiona - love the image - thanks for joining us at that craft place xx

Deborah said...

Great male card and I love the buttons. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Little Fairies.

Deborah A

Leah Schaeffer said...

Pretty sure any daddy would appreciate this!
Darn sweet!
Thanks for joining us as well at Southern Girls!
Have a great week!

~Leah

Charlene said...

Great Father's day card, love the layout and the colors you used. wonderful guy card.Thank you for creating and sharing with us on the Whimsy Challenge this month.