Monday, April 21, 2014

Puppy Birthday Card


For my card I have used a Lili Of The Valley stamp called "Woof You" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles glitter. My papers are from my scrap box so I'm not sure which company they are from. I have used an X-Cut scalloped circle die to mat my image onto. To embellish I have added some paper flowers, mini buttons (threaded with bakers twine) and some pink gems. I used a small Woodware punch to make the leaves.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges - Bloom (include a flower)
I ♥ ProMarkers - Cats Or Dogs
Passion For ProMarkers - All Creatures Great And Small 
Penny Black And More Challenge - Blossoms And Blooms
Stampin' For The Weekend - Your Favourite Stamp
The ABC Challenge - J For Just As You Like It


16 comments:

Shirley said...

Such a pretty card Fiona. Lovely colours and cute image.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again next month.

Shirley

Jane said...

Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with my challenge theme at Passion for Promarkers this week & good luck. Jane x

brenda said...

Your creation is lovely Fiona and just perfect for our Dies and Punches and Blossoms themes, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

coops said...

so gorgeous Fiona.beautiful pretty papers and colours and I love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

susiestacey said...

Adorable card, sweet stamp.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts 'Blossom & Blooms' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Del said...

I soooo love LOTV! You've done a great job with this image. I love those colours together. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) the image is adorable and the papers and details are lovely ,,, super cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Marg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marg said...

A gorgeous card. Good Luck with the challenge on Stampin For The Weekend blog.
{{{hugs}}}
Marg B DT member of http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/your-favourite-stamp.html
http://craftycardsbymarg,blogspot.co.uk

Marg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally H said...

Such a sweet card for our Dies and punches theme at Stamping Sensations! Those flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this month and good luck!

Izzwizz said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Erica said...

Such a cute card, Fiona. I love the colours you've chosen!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley '10th Birthday' Challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x