Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fairy Cakes Card


For my card I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp called "Fairy Cakes" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are all from my scrap box. To embellish I have added some blue sweetheart blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts, and some pearls and gems. I have used a tiny X-Cut punch to make my leaves.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Use Those Markers
Feeling Crafty Challenge - One For The Girls / Ladies
Papertake Weekly - Oh So Cute
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
The Sugar Bowl Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers
The Squirrel And The Fox Challenge - Let's Hear It For The Girls



5 comments:

brenda said...

Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured Fiona, thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona..really sweet image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Maddy Herbison said...

What a pretty card! I do like the way you have added the gems to the icing on the cake :-) Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Andree said...

A fabulously cute card. I love the sweet image and papers.
Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

Susan Hogan said...

Sugar and spice! A great image beautifully treated. Thanks for playing along with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.