Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #118 "Wooden It Be Loverly" DT Card

Suze is hosting our challenge challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More and she has chosen the theme 'Wooden it be Loverly'. She would like to see something wood related in your project (the use of paper alone doesn't count - we all know that comes from trees!) So perhaps a wooden embellishment, or wood effect embossed pattern, images of trees, a wooden fence etc. If you fancy being more adventurous your project could be something actually made of wood, so a box, jewellery cabinet, etc. etc.

We are sponsored by
With 3 images of the winners choice

Here is my card
For my card I have used an old Karen's Doodles digi stamp coloured with my ProMarkers. It's quite hard to see in the pic but I have used some wood effect card and some papers from my scrap box. Also on the wooden theme is the wooden boat in my image. To embellish i have added some bakers twine, a fish charm and some green star buttons from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes / Happy Birthday
Bearly Mine Challenges - One For The Boys
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge - N For Nautical



4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous image for our theme, love the colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Suze Bain said...

This is such a fabulous masculine card Fiona. Thanks for joining in my challenge. Xx

Jules said...

I love this card and image, great colours for a mans card. Thank you for joining us at BMD, good luck xoxoo

carol said...

wonderful male card,Thanks for playing along this month at BEARLY-MINE X Carol